I cannot leave on my trip with that negative post looming over me. Time to list positives.
1. I get to see one of my best friends for the first time in over a year.
2. I have half of a good book to finish on the flight, and I will not be interrupted.
3. My plane ticket was practically free, since I used a travel voucher, so I can spend as much money as I want on whatever I want…in the airport…after which I’m going to be in the middle of nowhere America and I will have no need to spend money, nor a place to spend it on.
4. I have an ipod of music downloaded from cds with the sweet voices of men I have crushes on and have met in person.
5. I have aisle seats in the back of the plane. I can stand up and stretch with some frequency, and only be stared at by a half dozen of my fellow travelers…
OKAY! I MUST GO! I LEAVE IN 10!